Why Use Credit Flexibility? How?
Play the Blues, take a trip, get an internship, do research, start a business, take a class outside school, go to iTunesU, you name it!Is it Rigorous?
- Explore the ideas here, ask a question.
- Talk to your guidance counselor, principal, or teacher.
- Visit Ohio Credit Flexibility on Facebook.
- visit the Credit Flexibility pages at the Ohio Department of Education.
Credit flex isn't about watering down rigor but rather ramping up relevance. This site aims to help teachers and students plan educational experience that of the highest quality.
ODE Guidance Documents
Highly Qualified Teachers
Physical Education/Athletic Eligibility Information
- Physical Education
- NCAA interpretation of nontraditional coursework
- Athletic Eligibility
- Physical Education and Credit Flexibility
Students with Disabilities
- Credit Flexibility and World Languages
- Supporting Data - Proficiency and Course Credit
- Language Proficiency
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Existing Credit Flexibility World Languages Program in Ohio
- Stark County Educational Service Center Recommendations
- Jackson Local Credit Flexibility Competency Demonstration
Ohio School Boards Association (OSBA)
Ohio High School Athletics Association (OHSAA)
Not in Ohio? Credit Flexibility may be coming to your state!
Credit Flex ResourcesThis area will contain a sortable list of district-by district plans, forms, and other resources.
Log in to add a resource.